The Petroleum - Gas University of Ploiesti Bulletin, Technical Series is published four times a year. The preferred language for papers is English. Other languages such as French and German will be accepted.
All submitted manuscripts should be as concise as possible and should include an even number of pages. The papers whose length exceeds 10 pages are strongly discouraged.
The whole responsibility for the accuracy of the calculation, experimental data and scientific interpretations, as well as for the accuracy of the text in the foreign language, belongs entirely to the authors. Submission of the manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for a publication elsewhere. All communications must indicate the name, phone number and e-mail address of the author to whom proofs should be sent.
Microsoft Word for Windows should be used to produce your document. The format of the document is A4 (210x297 mm). The settings for the mirror of the page are 30 mm all margins (Top, Bottom, Left, Right). Please, use the Times New Roman (TNR) font type.
The text will include the following sequence of parts:
-- Title; TNR 18 Bold, Centered, 36 pts Before, 18 pts After;
-- Surname(s) and Name(s) of the author(s); TNR 14 Normal Centered, 18 pts After;
-- Author(s) affiliation; TNR 10 Normal, Left;
-- E-mail of the contact author; TNR 10 Normal, Left;
-- the word Abstract; TNR 14 Bold, Left, 30 pts Before, 11 pts After;
-- Abstract contents (50...100 words); Left - Right TNR 10 Italics, 11 pts After;
-- the word Keywords (TNR 11 Bold Left) followed by 3...5 items, TNR 10 Italics;
-- The main text; type font size:
- Headings - TNR 14 Bold, Before 20 pts (first heading - 40 pts under key words), After 11 pts; please do not number headings / subheadings
- Subheadings 1 - 12,5 pts Bold, 20 pts Before, 11 pts After;
- Subheadings 2 - 11 pts Bold, 11 pts Before, 6 pts After;
- Simple text - TNR 11 Normal, Left - Right, 4...6 pts After; for the figures and tables, use TNR 10 Normal. Some flexibility of the presentation will be allowed, but authors are urged to arrange the subject matter clearly under such headings as: Introduction, Theoretical/Experimental details, Results, Conclusions;
- Illustrations must be placed as close as possible to where they are mentioned in the main text. They must be numbered consecutively (e.g. Fig. 1, Fig. 2...) Bold, Centred, with caption (TNR 10 normal) and should be placed below figure. All line drawings and photos should be black and white;
- Tables must be numbered consecutively (e.g. Table 1). Table headings should be placed above the table;
- Equations (placed centered) must be numbered consecutively in round brackets, right aligned;
- References to the literature should be mentioned in the main text by an Arabic number in square brackets. List these at the very end of your paper (under the heading 'References' - TNR 14 Bold, 20 pts Before, 11 pts After); the references should be listed alphabetically and should include the name of the author(s) TNR 10 Normal, expanded 2 points, the title of the cited work TNR 10 Italics, the publishing house, the city, the year of publication TNR 10 Normal. The cited papers are written with TNR 10 Normal, and the volume in which they were published is italicised. The page numbers the paper starts and ends on will be mentioned after the year of publication;
-- The title (TNR 16 Normal, 18 points Before, 18 points After) followed by the Word Rezumat (TNR 14 Bold, Left, 11 points After) and abstract in Romanian language (TNR 10 Italics) should be placed at end of the paper. Please use diacritics in the Romanian text. (Foreign contributors' titles and abstracts in Romanian will be processed by the editorial board).